Buying a property in Mallorca could be a nice drive but winding road
OPTION A: .- Follow this steps to take to get you property in Mallorca
- Find the property you like. Don’t be in a hurry. Probably the decision it’s forever
- Make an offer.
- Check the legality of the property, be sure it’s free of charges, and up to date to payments.
- Sign an Option Contract. This contract will contain the rules and terms of the deal
- Get a NIE number. You can not sign the deed if you don’t have it
- Sign the Purchase Deed in front of a Public Notary
- Pay taxes. Depending if you are buying a new property or second hand one taxes will be different
- Inscribe the property at you name in Property Registry and Cadaster
- Change supplies to you, also community of owners if there is
- Pay annual taxes